From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:53:48 -0700
Anon poster: "You could say that I'm from Missouri (the show me state)
because that's what you need to do to is show me what documentation you
have to prove that there doing something wrong!!!!  So until that time I
will keep on buying Marshall Farms products, and will not boycott them."

From the mouth of a Missourian - the number one puppy mill state in the
U.S.  I won't even drive through that state.

So what if MF is nice and clean?  Can anyone tell me how they could
possibly play with and love their ferrets?  Care about their happiness?
Is that not the point?  That's enough for me to be anti farming!  How can
anyone think farming companion animals is ok and actively support that by
buying their animals and products and then go out and tell another pet
owner not to lock up their ferret in cage in a 24 hours and day, 7 days a
week and ignore it other than to keep it clean and well fed.  How can I
possibly believe a farm supporter when they tell me they love ferrets (or
animals).

Does the word HYPOCRISY mean anything to you guys?

Mary

"For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts;
even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other;
yea they have all one breath;
so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast:
for all is vanity. "
Ecclesiastes 3:19