Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:09:43 -0400
Hey their all...I took Fuzzit to Dr. Kemmerer (she checked her out and the
only disturbing news is she has ear mites that are being treated now) and
she gave me a really cool packet.  I'm a little confused about one thing
though...

it says not to play with your ferret with your bear hands in the section on
nipping...?

how else am I supposed to play with poor little Fuzzit?  Stuffed animals
just don't hack it!  And Fuzzit loves hand wrestling - so as long as she
doesn't bite hard is this acceptable?

Thanks for all the help so far!  Love and hugs to all your fuzzies!