From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:41:13 -0800
I am going to shamelessly take advantage of the plug given to the FML
calender recently and try to sell the last few remaining copies.  I have
9 calendars left and will reduce the cost to $10.00 each plus $2.50
shipping.  Please contact me if you are interested.

And on the 2003......I will be announcing the plans for the 2003 Ferrets
of the FML calender in the near future.  My advice would be for you to get
your camera out, get lots of film and ferretone and start taking pictures!
Your precious baby could end up on the cover of the next calendar!
Details coming soon!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer