From:
Rachelle Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 01:17:15 EDT
I would like to comment on the Petsmart Situation as a Banfield employee
that works with Petsmart.  I have watched Petsmart pay over a $1000.00
just to save a Hamster.  I would be more worried about Petco then
Petsmart, I have personally witnessed sick ferrets in Petco that had
Parasites and Petco stick in a back room and they never see a vet.  If
you see a deplorable situation in Petsmart the firt thing you should do
if you cant get any help from the manager call the Home Office and I
promise something will be done.  Petsmart will do what it takes to save
the Animals lives.  Petsmart has even paid for strays to see the vet here
at my store.  So Petsmart is alot better then any other petstore I have
worked with.  I could say more about Petco and other stores in my area
but I don t think I will .

Cindy