From:
Daysi Halperin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:59:19 -0500
Hi all, name is Daysi, here in Miami, Florida.  I have a 6 month old
fert, Buddy, he has several sisters and one brother,
1) Siamese cat, 3 years old, Cloe (he loves to hunt her down and she runs
   away),
2) tiger cat, 1 1/2 years old, Mushi (plays alittle with Buddy, most of
   the time runs) and
3) tiger/orange cat, 6 months old, Morpheous the only male, (they play
NONSTOP, roughing each other up and pouncing on each other).  We also
have a 9 year old GreatDane, she loves Buddy, (to snack on).  So they do
not play together.

They all seem to get along great.  and Buddy even plays with us humans
too.  He especially loves to chase our 2 year old, Jonathan, and Jon
loves it (you hear Buddy's little feet and then you hear Jon's scream
as he runs from Buddy down the hall)  They have a blast.  We also have
birds, but Buddy does not seem sto care about them.  Anyone else here
in the area???

Thanks, Daysi, Buddy and the Group.