From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:44:12 EDT
I have a ferret thats a bout 1 yrs old and she is spending alot of time
in her cage and sleeps alot  She usually comes out and plays alot but now
she just lays there  She still eats healthy and moves around normal but
she is just always in her cage and I was wandering maybe if its because
shes bored or she maybe sick and I was hoping for some advice she worries
me because Im just so used to her all over the house and playing but now
she just gets in her cage and sleeps

So please help some advice this is my first ferret and I could use some
advice

Thank you
Rachel and Goobers