From:
Leah Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:34:37 EDT
Hello All,
I have two ferrets..  Abby and Buster they will both be 1 year old on
April 29..  They love going outside to play..  They deserve more room to
frolic..  They only have the length of the leash, so anybody have any
ideas on what I could do..  I'm not really into getting a cage to keep
outside..  I am looking for more like a pen type thing... Any ideas on
the wherabouts of something like that?

Also..  Is it safe for a ferret to eat eggs..  I read on a website that
Soft boiled eggs are the only safe egg for them..  But from my experience
with websites I know I should verify before I follow them..  So what do
you think?

Leah with Abby and Buster