From:
Paige C Harmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 19:19:12 +0000
Hello to my ferrety friends!

Sasha and I are writing you all to ask a bit of a favor.  We're in the
market for a new, bigger cage due to the impending adoption of another
carpetshark, and everywhere we've looked thusfar has yeilded only cages
that are upwards of $200 after shipping, and unfortunately, what with
vet visites etc, we can't really afford a $200 cage right now, much as
we'd like to be able to.

So, this is to all United States fuzzbutt friends, and especially those
in the mid-west and specifically but not limited to those in the Denver,
Colorado / Cheyenne, Wyoming area.

I am looking to find someone who might know someone else who creates
ferret cages for a minimal price.  We'd prefer something with at least
3 full levels, and either plastic, pull-out bottoms, such as in some of
the martin's cages, or a removable, sunk-in litterbox like in the creek
cages.I would, of course, pay for the cage as well as shipping, and
details could be worked out via phone or email.

Please, if you might be able to help, give Sasha and I a holler at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and we'd be much obliged!

Paige and Sasha