From:
Herb Mosman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 00:19:18 -0700
Hello All,
I am needing some help from other ferret owners on items that Marshall Farms
sells such as hats and toys.  I spent well over a hundred dollars and when I
recieved these items the hats were not right size or would not adjust right.
I also got a santa suit that is way to large for my baby.  I orderd some
treats and she turn her nose up to them and got some balls and she refuses
to play with them.  Does anyone have the same problems or know of something
I dont?  I will tell you I didnt think my fuzzy would also hate these hats
and all as she just went crazy when I even tried to put these itiems on her.
I hope there is someway to get her to wear these itiems as trying to get
some photos made up early for christmas (I know its early **smile**) so can
give some photos to my family and friends as a gift, just love showing her
off.  Please email me if you can help out or just post in the FML if you
would, thanks guys.  I really need help on how to get my leash to work on my
ferret as it is one with the ball bearing but she just slips right out of
it!