Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:37:31 -0800
I would like to thank everyone for the great cards and even some surprise
little gifts.  This was my first, and I'm sure not my last card exchange.
It is so nice to see something in the mail besides bills (ugh)  I look
forward to the mail coming every day so I can see if I got another card.

Also, I would like to thank the SOS team for a great raffle, and all the
people who donated items for the prizes.  I have bought tickets for a
few other raffles in the past and was disappointed when winners were not
announced on the FML and I had to follow up sometimes a week after the
raffle to see who won.  The SOS raffle was very different.  The links to
prize pages were clear and often (sometimes I just wanted to go see what
the prizes were to remind myself lol), the winners were announced in a
timely manner and the box was here quickly.  It was one thing to see the
list of items being put in the basket, but WOW, it was so much better to
keep pulling things out when the prize got here.  There were a lot of
firsts in there for me, the crochet eggs are a favorite of my newest
little girl, Maggie.

So THANK YOU SOS, and CARD EXCHANGE people.  You have brightened the
holiday season in our house.

BK and the carpet sharks