From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:34:32 -0700
Hi Everyone!

Here is a schedule of the Great Lakes Ferret Association's Upcoming Events.
(all events are in Michigan)

We have lots of great things planned - and more to come.

Please feel free to email me with any questions!

Saturday, April 28th
Fun Match at Pet Supplies Plus in Lapeer
Located on M-24 One Mile North of I-69
From: 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Adoption Option begins at 11:00 a.m.

Saturday, May 19th
Fun Match at PetsMart in Dearborn
Located on Ford Road between Greenfield & Southfield
From: 11:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Adoption Option begins at 11:00 a.m.

Saturday & Sunday June 2nd and 3rd
Island Fest on Grosse Isle
10:00 a.m.   6:00 p.m. Saturday &
11:00 a.m.   5:00 p.m Sunday
Further information TBA

Saturday, June 30th
Pet Fair 2001 at Milham Park in Kalamazoo
Events & Presentations throughout the day
Set up begins at 7:30 a.m.

Sunday, July 8th
Great Lakes Ferret Association Summer Picnic
Location: Carolyn Distel s home in Clarkston
1:00 p.m. - ?
Bring a dish to pass and your own meat for grilling

Saturday, July 21st
Fun Match at Pet Supplies Plus in Dearborn
Located on the East side of Telegraph Road   South of Michigan Avenue
From: 11:00 a.m.   5:00 p.m.

September
Pointe Mouiller
Details TBA