Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:48:16 -0500
Hi all and Happiest of Holidays to you. My deepest sympathies to those
who have babies who are sick, or that have gone on to the Rainbow
Bridge recently.

My Christmas wish for everyone, beyond the normal Happy Tidings and
Well wishes is that anyone who has a sick fuzzy, can feel the relief
of their baby getting better, and not worse; and to all who have lost
their babies - that they may have an incredibly vivid dream, where
they are with their lost babies - running, playing, ferratoning, and
cuddling on a warm summer day!

We are coming up on the year anniversary of my Helena going to the
Rainbow Bridge. I was reminded of it when I received a notice from
the VCA (The VCA on Montgomery St. in ABQ, NM - heed my advise and
stay VERY FAR AWAY from them......) - stating they were contacting a
attorney, to try and force me to pay a bill (300.00) that they SWORE
was "wiped clean", due to the incompentancy of one of their "supposed"
doc's. Shoulda got it in writing, I know. What is hitting me the
hardest at this moment is the incredibly sad feelings that are still
there. How on Earth can it still hurt so bad, like it just happened
yesterday? I've lost pets before, but I swear to you all, none hurt
nearly as bad as this - and for some reason, not nearly as long either.
I wish there was a way I could "talk" to her, and let her know I miss
her and love more than ever, and that I hope the celebration of
Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge is just as special as the Christmas's
we had with her. Thanks for listening all. I just wish there was a way
to make the hurt a little less painful. Can anyone tell me when it
starts to abate - and how long it takes to NOT cry about it? Is there
a "messenger" out there who can bring this message to Laina? Let me
know if there is. Enough of my sadness now. Christmas is a time for
celebrating life, not death. As we draw closer to Jesus's special day,
I pray that all of my ferrety friends on this list, ones I have spoken
with, and those I've not - have a joyous Christmas Holiday, filled
with love of family and friends!!

Happy Holidays to all!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots: Ricky, Artemus, MoJo Man, Zeus (Ferrity
fuzzies), Athena, Jasper & Jasmine (Caterity fuzzies)and Aeros
(Doggerity Fuzzy)