From:
Sherry Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:15:33 EDT
I have a new Ferret addition,about 2 months old, problem is,she thinks she
can fly.

I open the cage for thier freedom romp,she jumps wether she thinks she"ll
make it or not.I put her on the couch and she goes into the regular dance
only more crazy, and bounces off with no regards where she'll land.She is
not the normal ferret playing, she's more like a rubber ball bouncing
around the house.I'm afraid she"s going to hurt herself,any comments?

Thanks
Sherry