From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 17:58:36 +0100
Isabel Two - Tristan's Lady sounds adorable!  I wish Jitterbug would let me
cuddle with her.  The best I've been able to do is train her to lick my
nose.  My SO trained her by putting her nose on his and if she licked him he
would put her down.  Since she hates being held, if I pick her up she will
immediately cover my nose with kisses!  Jitterbug thinks she has ME trained
since she can make me put her down whenever she wants!

Yucki - My heart fluttered when I saw you had a ferret named Sneaker.  I had
a ferret named Sneakers who died and she was the sweetest ferret ever.
Sneakers would sleep lying across my neck in the winter and if I
accidentally rolled over while sleeping, she would just yawn, struggle out
from under me, and resume her previous position.  I never heard of any other
ferret with that name.  Does yours chew up all your sneakers too?

     Dooks to all!

     Rebecca