From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:03:15 -0400
Hi.  One of the DVMs I work with swears she saw a poster somewhere that
has all the different basic ferret colors (sable, chocolate, albino,
cinnamon, hooded sable, etc) and she REALLY wants some for our office to
help the nonferret folks among us :-) to differentiate ferrets as they
come in to our office (not that we mix them up, she'd just like to be
more accurate in what we list them as on their info sheets when I'm not
around ;) ).

Any ideas?  An internet search was not very helpful to me...

-April Armstrong Campbell

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"