From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:10:49 -0700
Since I have been very busy over the past couple of months with school, I
have not had time to post anything on the FML, plus, due to computer
problems, I have not received any FML's.  But that is fixed now.

For all Utah Ferret Parents, the United Ferret Organization is here for
you.  We are still working on the legalization of Ferrets in Salt Lake
County.  Unfortunatly, Mary Callaghan won her spot again in the reelection.
She was featured on the local news last night for already going back on her
campaign promises about not raising taxes.  Anyone who has been following
the Ferret Issue knows that she is a lier.  Her word and thirty five cents
will get you a phone call.  Call her office and voice your opinion on the
Ferret Issue.  (801) 468-3350.

U.F.O. is still here running a shelter too.  We have a couple of four year
old males, that need a good home.  The former owner said she is allergic to
them now.

Anyone in Tooele County, I am trying to help you out there, but just can't
find anytime to make it to Fancy Fins and Fur Pet Shop.  They should have a
petition starting there to help get an ordinance to legalize them there.

If interested in joining United Ferret Organization, e-mail,
[log in to unmask] or call (801) 572-6010.  No we are not affiliated with
the United Ferret Organization in the Commonwealth of Mass.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rick
United Ferret Organization
Dedicated to the protection of the Domestic Ferret and educating others
about the wonderful companions they make.