From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:32:15 -0500
Hi everyone

>Little Boy thought of what the Weangle had said, "Yes", he thought, "This
>is what I always...want....to.....feel.....".  Little Boy then closed his
>eyes to sleep an eternal sleep.

Kevin, I am so so sorry to read of yet another loss in your home.  I can
only imagine the pain that you must be experiencing.  Please, for the sake
of the rest of your crew, do your best to find out what the problem is, and
let us all know.  Every time I hear of one of your losses, I hope to see
that you've discovered the cause so that you can prevent the rest of your
gang from experiencing whatever it is.  Likewise, you wouldn't want to
unknowingly pass the problem along to other ferrety friends (if it is
communicable).

Sincerely,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets