From:
"Erin Helms (Zelakiewicz)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2009 07:42:51 -0700
I just want to caution people who are considering taking part in this.
Paid to read programs like this are considered a form of click fraud.
I work in this industry and I monitor and prevent this sort of fraud.
Clicking on ads costs the advertiser hard earned money. Your IP may be
flagged or banned if you frequent too many ads through this program,
and you may or may not have to deal with malware. I'm not saying dont
take part, but I felt a moral obligation to make everyone aware of the
other side of things.

Erin