From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 16:06:22 -0500
Hello all!  I thought I'd intoduce my self to the 1,670 some of you!  OK my
name is Ashley and I'm 13 (yes that's right I'm a kid.  Don't hold it
against me :) I am currently a fuzzy free household BUT in about a month
that is all going to change.  I'm adopting a sweet fuzzy from a local ferret
shelter.  Ok I have a few questions.  If you could e-mail me privately to
keep the length of the FML down so BIG dosen't get on my case (Hi Big :)
Alright the are:

 1) Is it ok to feed a fuzzy Purina Pro Plan Kitten food? Or do I have to
    add a specail fuzzy food to it to have the content high enough?

 2) Is "Yesterday's News" Cat litter OK for a fuzzy?

 3) I remember that someone made a posting of a bunch of names but none
    really clicked with me.  Could any of you give me some good ferret names?

    Thanks in advance everyone! I will keep you updated!

LONG LIVE THE FLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"When you gotta go, you gotta go"
    Jeff Goldbum from the movie
     Jurassic Park (I'm hearing the sighs)