From:
MRS DONNA J WHITE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:46:22 -0500
Hello.  I just have a few questions hopefully you can help me with.  Why is
it recommended that ferrets have 3 distemper shots when they are babies?
Would just two do?  I think it's been suggested that the same vaccine for
distemper be used each time unless there's an allergy.  I have a MF ferret,
so does anyone know which vaccine he would have had?

I'm moving to another state in about 2 months.  Are fuzzies affected by
moving?  I wonder if other animals can be allergic to a ferret.  I've gotten
a lot of helpful information from the FML.  More than I could have gotten
from any book.  Thanks.

Donna, Jeff, and Ferris