From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:42:53 -0700
I was asked to post this to the FML by Sheena Staples.  Sheena no longer
has access to the Internet from home so requested that I pass this on.

Please respond directly to Sheena at the e-mail address she has given.

Sadly, I must give up my remaining ferrets.  I have placed my angora in a
new home, but still have two silvers that need a new mum or dad.

Milo is a LARGE heavy silver mitt male, neutered and descented.  He's
loving, cuddly and fun (and overweight --has been his whole life).  He
comes when called, rolls over and sits up on command and walks on a leash
like a dog.  Milo has been known to nip the occasional lip in the past,
but has never bitten me.

Mazzy is a petite, deaf marked silver pattern female, spayed and descented.
She's full of fun and mischief and knows hand signals for Come Here and
Roll Over.  Mazzy does not enjoy the out of doors and does not do well on a
leash.  Mazzy will sometimes nip if startled, seeing as she is deaf, but if
you let her know you are picking her up, she is generally okay.  She has
also been known to occasionally bite a lip, but has never bitten me.

These two ferrets, if at all possible, should be placed together.  They
come equipped with a large cage and all accessories.  Both ferrets can
integrate with others given time and patience.  They are both cat and dog
friendly.  I would prefer a home without children, or at least without very
young children, given their history of occasional nipping.

We are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and would prefer not to ship if
possible.  However, as my landlord says I only have until the end of
February to place them, I will consider shipping to an exceptional home.

Both Milo and Mazzy are Hagen or CDC ferrets and are about 2.5 years old
(possibly 3 years).

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] for more info / to view.

Please give these guys a home -- they are the last of the infamous Wherret
Ferrets Business and they deserve the best.  Take care, Sheena Staples

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society