From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 16:41:19 -0400
    Any advice anyone can possibly give on this subject is greatly
appreciated.  Trilliam and Zaphod absolutely love spending time in my
bedroom, unfortunately their time there is always very limited.  I only
wish I could wake up to their adorable faces staring back at me every
morning.

    The problem is that everytime they are given free reign of the bedroom
they find ways of getting "in" the underparts of my bed.  This is bad for
many reasons, such as the fact that they need to rip holes in the bottom of
my bed to accomplish this, once they are "in" they are very hard to get out,
and most importantly I'm afraid I may go to sit or lay on the bed and
accidentally crush them (which would completely destroy me).

    I have tried to come up with a barrier of sorts but haven't succeeded so
far.  I guess for now their playroom would have to do, but I wantto cuddle
up at night with them too!

   Thanks for any advice...

Lauren
Trillian (I want to go in that other room with the big square thing that we
          can hide in!)
Zaphod (For now we shall rule Daddy's computer room!!!)