From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:05:01 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled McDonaldLand Toy
Treasurers...

(Mine!  NO, MINE!  Ours!  No, Mine!  Gimme that!  MINEMINEMINE!)

Kristine Bananabean mumbled something about:
>I went a bought 2 four month old ferts, one Marshall Farm, and one
>Canadian. Is there a difference, I mean, really?

Of *course* there's a difference!  While the one from Marshall Farms
would pronounce words like "about" and "out" in a familiar manner, the
Canadian one would pronounce them as "a-boot" and "oot", which can really
confuse things.  Also, the Canadian may occasionally slip into French
from tiem to time, when dooking and such.  Finally, the Canadian won't
always be as free with money, what with the high taxes and inflation in
Canada!

Hope this helps some! :)

P.S. These comments were all made in fun and were tested (on three
small groundhogs) for their humor value.  Your humor value may require
adjusting.  Consult your user's manual for the proper tools and access
locations to make these adjustments.  Void where prohibited, taxed
(especially by Canadian Tax Authorities!), or regulated.  All decisions
are final...except for those decisions we decide to change.

Todd and the (he just graduated from Humor 101!)  Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/
http://www.netconex.com/microlink/