From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 12:42:39 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that me and the gang, including White Fang, will
be moving at the end of the week.  It should be quite a sight, a 24' moving
van, car, 3 cats, and 19 ferrets. Don't ask, I haven't quite figured out how
it will all work either. It will be about 16-18 hours from Houston. I figure
I will cut down on the caffine intake *after* arrival.

I am moving up to Columbia, Missouri to go to school at the University of
Missouri.  It's a wonderful school, beautiful campus and the weather is a
lot better than here in Houston.  Yea, I know, some of you hot weather
fiends might disagree.

I've already bought a house with a room big enough for all the fuzzbutts.
Major consideration, the realtor thought it was funny.  But I made her a
convert, she is looking foward to meeting all the guys.

And while up there, I started a novel set in Columbia, a murder mystery, and
yes I will figure out a way to get ferts into it somehow.  Maybe a "Ferret
Who" series.

Trish Curtis says that between me and Mo' Bob we have enough ferts for a
whole club, so maybe I will have to start one up there too.

And as for my name, Mo' Maggie, can't seem to recall who started calling me
that but thought it was appropiate. ;)

So at the end of the week I will be off line for a few, but you won't have
to do without me for long.  I know you will miss me.

Mo' Maggie