From:
"Kimberly S. Chung" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 14:29:49 -0500
In my apartment, we have a home-made bike rack with 4 mountain bikes on it;
2 high, 2 low.  The 2 bottom ones are about 6 inches above the ground, and
Isabel loves to 'run' on their wheels.  By herself, she can only use her
front legs (duh.), but if someone holds her above a wheel, she'll run like
mad for about 5 full minutes...then sleep for the rest of the day.  Another
thing she enjoys that no one has mentioned is the bubble-stuff sold with a
wand in the bottle.  She attacks the bubbles but can't seem to find them
once they're caught.  Occassionally, one or more will land on her fur
without popping or alerting her of their presence; these ones tend to freak
her out.  :)

Kimberly and Isabel (I know I had it...oh, there it is!!)