Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:37:15 -0600
> 1. Anyway to find out where a ferret came from - TX rescue

In answer to that to see if the ferret came from our rescue, ALL of our
ferrets are microchipped. She could go y a vets office or the animal
control and they can scan it. We do it right behind the left elbow but
it can move around some. If you have the #, I can look it up and know
its history of where it came to us from, the vet records, who it was
adopted to and when.

Millie Sanders at Txferretrescue.org
with Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries