From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:54:39 +1200
Our Dear SaraFerret

Our very good friend Grizz (Nickname) was saddened on Tuesday 12th when
her 10 year old Chardonnay passed quietly in her arms. We was hoping
you would greet her and take her to the NZ Ferret mound, and introduce
her to the Clan. I am sure Sultan will be happy to see her as he been
waiting there a while for her, he is a big lovely ferret. Chardonnay
had no fur cept a lil tuft on her head, loved her walks in the garden
and was active till nearly the end. She bein in charge of things a long
time. We are sending on behalf of Grizz, Chardonnays mum as she doesn't
have the net.

Be sending you all Loves and FurHuggles

Da NZ Clan down-under