From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:57:14 -0400
Hi there,
My parenets have two dobbies, a male and a female.  They bred them and had 5
puupies.  Of course they are gorgeous and we just had to take one.  Now our
house will have 2 humans 3 cats 4 fuzzies and 1 dobbie.( we live in a two
br.  apt) Today the puupies turned 5 weeks old so we decided to bring him to
the house for a couple hour visit to see how he would interact with the
fuzzies.  What a treat to watch.  They all sniffed each other then jumped on
the puppy.  Trouble the only female, loves any dogs.  She would not leave
the puppy alone.  She just followed him all over.  Nosey wanted to play and
the puppy kept hitting him with his paws(like a human would hit, It was
pretty funny to watch) and then he would bite Nosey in the belly ( not hard)
then Nosey jumped up and bit the puupy on the lip and would not let go!!  I
had to laugh .Imagine this ferret hanging on this 7 lb little puppy.  The
puppy(named Rustee) seems to get along with my fuzzies, but how do u teach
the dog not to bite too hard on the ferrets?Both of Rustees parents get
along very well with the ferrets,I'm hoping Rustee will too.  Any sugestions
on how to make puppies and ferrets like each other and how to keep the puppy
from hurting the ferrets while playing would be a great help.  Rustee will
not coming to live with us for about 2 weeks, bu tI wanted to introduce them
as soon as possible.

Sherri
Nosey< hey mom! this is a neat chew thing . Can we keep it?
Trouble< I can't wait to drag him to my hiding hole !
Rebel< Not another one!
Bandit< Dook!Dook! great a new jumping toy!
Cats (Spooky,Tiger,Sheeba)< enough already! sigh
Rustee< What kinda place is this? What r all these things? Why don't they
leave me alone!!!