From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 07:32:31 -0400
Robin,

I think the wedding of Izzy & Super Tonks should go ON! I love reading
the stories and fairy tales on this form. Remarks like the e-mail you
received sometimes make me wonder about people. This is why I really
like my kids more that humans sometimes.

The wedding plans for Tonks & Izzy IMO is NOT in bad taste. Don't let
it get to you. My phylosiphy is that there are 2 types of "pet" owners
in this world. The 1st type mearly treat their ferrets, cats, dogs,etc
as just that, pets/objects. The 2nd type are like us, farrents, who
treat their "pets" as family. Many people on this group have a great
imagination and keep this group FUN. Keep the story coming.

Debi