From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:14:45 EDT
You know, while I'm a role of being open and honest I thought I'd write
about someone else who totally gets on my nerves.  I'm sick and tired of
Kim Fox on this list.  I'm sick and tired of hearing how she can relate
and communicate with animals.  Do you have any idea what it's been like
for me to pick up my ferret, bring her close to my face, stare into her
face and see blank little beady black eyes staring back like I'm an ant
on the face of the earth not worthy of talking to?  I've had years of
feeling this way because of her posts ... and now I just came to the
realization it's all crap.  You know how I know?  Because I'm worth
talking to.  If ferret was going to say anything to anybody, it'd be me.
OKay?  Because I'm the bomb, baby.  I'm the sh&&.  I know it.  And the
ferrets know it.  I can prove it to.  Look here at this little movie for
a demonstration of my awesomeness.  You can see the glazed look over her
eyes in this video.  And look how unthreatening and open I am.  Who would
be scared to talk to me?  So, I say it's all crap.

<http://livedigital.com/content/952941/u23707>

Pickles
ps, in reply to Alex's game ... snicker snicker

<http://livedigital.com/content/952941/u23707>