From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:56:05 -0500
Besides the absolute horror of the fire, I am sorry but what were
ferrets doing in aquaria in an attic given how hot attics can get
during summers and that aquaria simply are not good housing for them? I
hope that my fears of the situation before the animals deaths are
unfounded and the conditions were not as they read for me:
<http://www.northjersey.com/news/031110_Fire_destroys_Lodi_home_kills_about_30_pets.html>
and that was very kind of the man to try to rescue who he could so
perhaps statements like the implication of ferrets being in aquaria
are wrong and something had been worked up for summertime cooling.

Ferret entertainers missing:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_east/8563208.stm

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: