From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:59:23 -0700
Friends of Ferret Shelters is looking for Virginia Lassanske. We have
an address in Kentucky and a phone number, but it's constantly busy and
we have no email address. If you're out there, Virginia, send us an
email ASAP please and let us know which raffle items you want to enter
your tickets for! The Web address is listed below for you to see the
prizes.

If we don't hear from you before the drawing on Thursday, we'll enter
your tickets at random.

Thanks, Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com