From:
Brian Vinacco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:07:32 EST
I very happy to say has come home from the vet's.  She was the one who was
diagnosed with Spinal Meningitis.  She had been at the vet's since Thursday.
Dr. Bird said that when we brought her in, she did not think shoe would
last the night.  After a call to Dr.  Bird yesturday, she said Sarah was
ready to come home.  Sarah is still on antibotics, 2 different ones, 2 to 3
times a day.  I don't have the names of them written down, but could get
them if anyone wants them.  When we visited her Saturday, she still very
lethargic, her eyes did look a lot brighter.  I told myself she was getting
was better, but we were still very scared that we might lose her.  You can
all imagine the joy when the Dr.  Bird told us to come pick her up.  Aside
from being a lit wobbily when she walks, she wasted no time in letting
Mookie and Toby know she was back.  She chased them around, and wrestled.
It was great to see her active again.  Dr.  Brid said she will probably be
on antibotics for a while, but seems to think she will make a full recovery.

I have noticed that Mookie seems to be getting bigger since we adopted
Sarah & Toby.  Is this supposed to happen?  He is not fatter, just bigger.

Any way just wanted to share the news that Sarah is back!!! YEAH !!!!

Brian