From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:50:35 -0400
Hello fellow fuzzies, Jillie here (-: Wanted to tell all about a the
Ferret Fun Day that's going on Sun June 8th.  My shelter Mom Jan from
the Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue is hosting a Ferret Fun Day in Pembroke
Mass.  It will be so much fun!  There will be contests and games for us
fuzzies - wahoo!  And lots of raffles and ferret stuff for sale,
including yummies!  Mmmm, I love trying new treats!

Oooh, and wait to you see all the goodies for raffle, auction and sale!
Lots of good fuzzie stuff: the top ferret kibbles, treats, and toys.
Lots of cozy bedding and so many unique ferret items that fellow FML'ers
were kind enough to donate.  We have a beautiful ferret cameo pendant and
ferret penny necklace (thanks to Muna's Treasures), a huge, fun playmat
(made by Fran at Ferrets Are Love), and so much more!  We got good reads
too for you literary types.  Kim sent us a signed copy of Ferrets For
Dummies, Donna from Ferrets and Friends sent us her special Fuzzbean
Crossing books, and Ferret Essentials from Dr. Karen Purcell.

There will be so much fun, excitement, and new toys!  But the best part
is that this event is for the benefit of the Gimmee Shelter Ferret
Rescue.  I was lucky, I got my second chance at the Gimmee Shelter, and
now I have my forever home.  But lots of other fuzzies still need help.
Just a few weeks ago 11 fuzzies all from one neglectful home all moved in
with Jan.  It's getting crowded there!  Us fuzzies got to work together
to help each other.  So please go to the Ferret Fun Day, have a good
time, and help fellow fuzzies!

Come along fuzzies, and bring your hoomans!  You can get directions and
more information at the Gimmee Shelter website:
http://jdejesusma.tripod.com

Say Hi to my Mommy Risa at the Gimmee Shelter table.  Hopefully I'll be
there with her, there's so much I want to check out!

Dooks to ya all!
Jillie