From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:37:03 -0400
Through a series of events, it came to my attention that a family in
Northern New Jersey (Teaneck) has three ferrets they are offering to a
good home.  I called the family and told them about the FML and offered to
post this for them.  I don't know any more than the facts below, but any
interested party can call them at (201) 837- 0785.

They have one female (age 4 1/2) whom I met last week and she is very tame
and sweet.  I actually gave her a bath (long story, but it was part of a
class where I was working as a substitute teacher).  She has 2 males (age
3 1/2) whom she shares her home with, and the family wants to adopt all
three of them together.

Due to their son having a medical condition exacerbated by the ferrets,
they want to find a new home for them.  The family is aware that they
aren't spending enough time with the ferrets, although their basic needs
are being met.  They are up to date on all their shots, and they are
non-biters.  They are also very friendly with children and would do best
in a home with children.  They are used to being handled a lot (until
recently).  The one I met is a small sable, and one of the others is white
and one is dark.

They would come with their two cages.  That's basically all that I know.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]