From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:55:27 EST
Feast with the Ferrets!!            Tuesday, February 15, 2000

Join Northern Ohio Ferret Association (and our ferrets) 4-8 pm at
Friendly's Restaurant on Bagely Ave in Middleburg Hieghts.
( Check our website for directions @
http://www.ohioferret.org/events/Friendlys_BagleyDir.asp).

We'll be handing out information about how to care for your pet ferret as
well as playing with ours and just having fun.  Come and learn more about
what great pets these little animals make and have dinner while you're
there.  Order off the menu and a portion of all dinners sold will be
donated to NOFA by Friendly's.  Money raised is used to print and
distribute educational brochures.

And for those of you that know us, yes, that's the day after we get back
from our honeymoon!