From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:47:01 -0500
This is Susie Lee in The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary in occasionally sunny
Pensacola, Florida.

No, I'm not jumping on the "bash-Ed-Lip-back" overwhelmingly large
group, not because he shouldn't be bashed-back (which he asked for
like a bad-guy wrestling character) because that would be sinking to
his excessively low level.

Instead I would like to show our Love and SUPPORT For SARAFERRET whose
heart-salving posts are desperately needed by each person who has had
to release their beloved fur-kid to the Bridge...

and I'm going to do so physically, by donating all the hand-crocheted
Rainbow Bridge Blue Angels I've made over the last two months to S.O.S.
in the name of SaraFerret as her helpers. Hopefully the fine folks at
S.O.S. can either e-bay-sell or raffle these angels to further support
other ferret shelters IN the NAME of dear SARAFERRET.

So how about an annual or even bi-annual "SaraFerret Supportive Raffle
for shelters in need" type of thing and I will begin with my personal
crochet works of Rainbow Bridge Blue Angels.