From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:52:43 -0400
I need help to get some funds raised.  Today, I had a 6 ferret rescue of
which several are in need of medical attention due to neglect.  They came
in smelling like cat urine and covered in tar like material.  It took
three of us over 3 hours to clean them up.  They are Furby, Buddy, Timmy,
Jade, Baby Stitchie and Presley.

Furby is a Chocolate 4 year old Female with a HUGE tumor on her foot.
It is affecting her walking because it covers her entire pad.  It is
infected due to the conditions they were kept in.  She will also need
Rabies and Distemper shots along with ADV testing.

Buddy is a DEW 3 year old male who has some sort of eye issue going on.
Not sure really what it is but almost looks like the retina has detached
itself.  He will also need Rabies and Distemper shots along with ADV
testing.

Timmy is a Silver 4 year old male who seems to be fine and will just need
Distemper and Rabies along with ADV testing.

Jade is a really pretty 4 year old Black Sable Female who also seems to
be fine and will just need the shots and ADV testing

Two babies, who are just like 12 weeks old.  They are Baby Stitchie a
female Roan, and a real cutie.  For the most part, besides being REALLY
Dirty and having ear mites, seems no worse for wear.  I am going to have
their poop looked at because I think they may have parasites.  She will
also need the shots and ADV testing.  But Presley, the chocolate male kit
has teeth issues.  His teeth are very misaligned and are also growing
into his lips.  So he will need to see the vet asap before more damage
is done.  Shots and ADV testing will also need to be done on him.

If anyone would like to sponsor these guys for shots and ADV testing
($35.00/ferret) or better yet, check out our web page for wonderful
ferret related items.  Everytime you purchase from us, you help the
ferrets in our shelter.

Thank you so much for looking at our online store.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm