From:
"Jamie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:50:48 -0700
hello all,

i'm afraid that I need to find a home for Missy. I love her to death
but things aren't working out unfortunatley. A vet that I took her to
said that more than likley she is adrenal and right now I am not able
to get her the medical attention that she needs. She is a sweetheart
and last week she finally started to play with me. If someone can
give her a home with other ferrets and can give her the time and
medical attention that she requires, please email me. I hate to do
this......I love her so much!!!

She needs to be with other ferrets, she has been with other ferrets for 3
years and I don't want her to be alone.Missy is around 3-3 1/2.  she is a
light sable with the mask.  she NEEDS LOTS of love and attention.  It has
taken me a month to just get her to play with me or the other ferts.  She
doesn't do well with men.  I have no idea why.  The home that she came
from was not a good one.l she was in her cage with Mister 24/7 with no
attention so she needs lots of playtime.  She is still adjusting to the
ferret food since she was on cat food.  I have been giving her ferretone
and vitamins to help her get over the nutrition problem.  If anyone can
help Missy, please email me.

thanks

Missing Mister.......
Jamie, Zoie, Nippy, Eddy, Little Miss,Oreo, Little bear, Deago, Baby,
Elsie, & All Us Humans!!!!

"Religion is for those who do not want to go to hell, Spirituality is for
those who have been there."