From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 23:02:11 -0600
This morning when I got the babies up, I noticed that my little Fluffles
was dragging her back feet. I quickly made an appt. with the vet and
she did blood work and xrays with everything showing normal. Fluffles
is on Pred. twice a day to see if it helps. I wish I knew what
happened. This is pretty much the same story as Tiny Tim in today's
FML. I, too, would be interested in purchasing some "wheels" for my
baby, so if you have some that you are not using, please drop me a
line. Also, if anyone has any suggestions to help solve this mystery,
I am all ears!

As always, I love my FML family and all the wonderful support you give.

(p.s., LOVE the wedding, too!).

Laraine