Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:41:27 -0600
Ok, I'm probably stealing Wes and Susan's thunder, so I apologize in
advance.  I'm just so incredibly excited.  I'll leave the details to
them but "WE WERE ON TV"!!!  Our local channel 3 news did a show on
the shelter.  The fuzzies looked so cute, and Wes emailed me to say
that they have 15!!! applications for adoption.

Congratulations to Wes and Susan of Pensacola Florida.  I encourage
everyone to contact their local news stations and have a show done
about their local rescues.

Shelley