Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:29:59 EDT
Hello all,

Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed meeting so many new and old
ferret lovers at the show in Cincinnati!

I'd love to hear back from any in attendance at the photo seminar I gave.
I may do another one sometime and your feedback is appreciated so I can
help you learn to take better pictures of your little fuzzies.

For those of you not at the show, I showed my work, past and present
(including many brand new images from the 2003 calendar) and explained how
we work with ferrets, what special effects we use, and what we're looking
for in a photograph.  We then did a live ferret photo shoot with some
adorable little guys from the show using a small set we sent out from
California.

Attendees worked in pairs taking turns photographing and working with the
ferrets, using snacks and noisemakers to get their attention for the
camera.  The hands on experience seemed to be a real eye-opener for some!

If you were at the show and have some images that you can send my way,
I'd love to see how they turned out!

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
http://www.ferretnews.org
The Ferret Company
http://www.ferretcompany.com

OF SPECIAL NOTE: The Ferret Calendar 2003 will not be sold in any stores
this year.  To avoid missing out on your copy of this award-winning
ferret calendar, contact The Ferret Company to place your order
([log in to unmask]).  The Ferret Calendar 2003 will be available
in late June 2002.