Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:18:33 -0800
Wolfy -

LOVED the cute otter video! And I thought my babies were naughty! The
best part was when they decided to go skinny dipping in the tub WITH
the toilet paper AND the drapes!

Hmmm...I wonder how irritated my husband would get if I brought home
some pet baby otters? Just kidding! I don't think I could handle them!

Here's another cute video with a baby otter and a kitty named Kevin
becoming best friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuIOZ6jjgKc

So cute because the otter is just a baby and reminds me so much of a
big fuzzy ferret...or maybe if a ferret and a kitty somehow had babies.

Melissa
--
http://www.zazzle.com/china_cat84
http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymelissa

"Only a ferret can successfully steal your heart and keep you from ever
finding it again!" ~ Myself