Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 02:13:01 +0000
I am so blown away with the cards and goodies that have been sent and
it's truly made this rehab adventure bearable. The lady who delivers
mail says she has more smiles for me and enjoys the fuzzy cards as
does my speech therapist who has a ferret.

Rehab is going a bit slow or at least it seems it to me but I do feel
stronger, still on oxygen, etc.... The speech, occupational and
physical therapist have been wonderful. Can't say much about the rest
of it but it's ok . Computer access has been touch and go but I've been
able to check email a couple of times and that will help keep a bit of
sanity, I hope. Typing is slow and difficult but good therapy too. The
biggest problem is boredom! I finish therapy around 10 - 10:30 then
watch the clock drag by, wake up around 4 DARN 30am and the same thing.

Your cards and notes have been just what I need and I so very, very
appreciate them!! A good ferrety friend is keeping my Mr. Attitude boy,
making her dance a jig quite often. :) A wonderful neighbor is watching
the two doggies and the house so all in all things are going ok . No
word yet how much longer here, sure want to get home.

I pray for a wonderful Christmas for you, yours and those wonderful
furry ones. May all be in good health!

Merry Christmas, love, dooks and Blessings

Jackie
Still the Dook Nook