Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:20:08 -0600
Hi again,

I am the biggest ignorant fool.  For three months I have been putting two
pieces of my dog's food (the round brown pieces in Kibbles n Bits) in
Fang's bowl when I go to bed, to get him through the night, along with two
pieces of Pounce Cat Treats.  ONLY BECAUSE HE WON'T EAT ANYTHING ELSE
BESIDES THE CHICKEN GRAVY.  Being raised on Iams, he was one of those who
refused to eat it when they changed their formula.  Damn Iams company.  We
tried every possible alternative you guys use, but noooo.  The only thing
he will eat is my dog's kibble when he can steal it, so I put two pieces
out at night due to his need to eat between 11:00 P.M.  and 5:30 AM.  In
my heart, I knew it wasn't the best thing for him, but he eats well the
rest of the time.  (the gravy four times a day).  But I never knew the
first ingredient was CORN until I read the FML yesterday about it being
bad for bladders, and ran to check the bag ingredients.  I wonder, now, if
that has anything to do with his recent litter box stress symptoms!

We will know Monday when he has his surgery.  Reason 101 why I can't quit
reading the FML.  Knowledge is power, and in this incident I was very
ignorant.

For Deanna and little Stinky, your story broke my heart.  Princess, also,
deserved a better chance in life.  Life isn't fair, and this stuff really
hurts.

 Lizzi