From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 06:49:54 -0500
Andi,

I'm sorry about Bailey.  It is so hard to lose a ferret.....I know what
you mean about the "lap" ferret.  My Nikki was a lap ferret - and I
haven't had one like her since.  She developed a mediastinal (chest) tumor
that literally surrounded and intertwined her esophagus and trachea - my
little baby suffocated to death...she was just 2 yrs old.  Mickey, my 1st
ferret was 7 when he died of insulinoma......they are the reasons I do
what I do.  I didn't know anything about ferrets when I had them - they
taught me so much....I always wished I could have done better by them.

Bailey crossed Rainbow Bridge and is quite happy now.....no more pain, no
more seizures, no medications.  It's a great place for a little ferret to
hang out and wait for that future time when you yourself cross Rainbow
Bridge - and you and Bailey will never ever be separted again.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA