From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:32:17 -0700
My hob Nexus was able to paw at the cardboard and lift it up enough
to get under it and climb up the T.V. console again, so now I am just
pulling the T.V. away from the wall when he is out.  It's on wheels.  It
is a nuisance but it works.  The biggest problem is I have an outlet with
a lot of cords for all the electronics.  I have two multi-plug things
that take up space and the outlet is right next to the T.V., so it's hard
to wedge stuff back there with that in the way.  I don't want him pawing
at the cords.  I think a hinged two-piece divider would work.  I may make
one of those to try in the future.  Maybe he will forget about the T.V.
after a bit (probably not, but I can wish).  He is the most determined
ferret I have owned.

Being a hob, the only aggression he has is with other animals--wants to
kill them all--and I cannot be in a submissive position or he will bite,
like lying down on the bed and playing with him.  He will try to nail me
on the ear.  Also, he bites his dad when he lets him know he is serious
about going for a walk and his dad ignores him.  And just like my last
ferret, I cannot wipe up anything on the floor with him around or he
will go after my arm.  Weird.

Moxie, Nexus, and Smudge
God Bless America
In God We Trust