From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:25:11 EST
LOL, first of all, i have to say wow!  I have actually always thought
about dying my albino ferret different colors before, but have never
actually done it.  May i ask what type of dye you used?

If it was like a Manic Panic, or Punky Colour hair dye, the only advice i
can give (and your ferret will hate you later) bath, bath, bath, bath.
bath.  The color should eventually wash out.

I've been dying my own hair for ages now, and with the manic panic, and
punky colour dye's....on human hair, it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to
2 months to wash out, depending on how light the hair color (or fur color)
is... It also depends on HOW green your talking about.  The darker the
green, the longer it'll stay.  So, looks like you might have a green
fuzzy for a long time...

You should take pictures!
Jennifer
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html