From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 01:23:39 -0800
Hi Linda;

My Fred had a couple of drops of blood in his urine, & was squatting a lot &
going a little.  A quick trip to my herbal friendly vet had him on bubble
gum flavored amoxi that he licked right off the dropper.  (I mention his'
herbal friendly as that's my slant, but also that Rx's can be fully
appropriate & work well at times.)

In about 3 days he was much better, & it was about 2 weeks to finish the
amoxi, so no amoxi resistant germs were left.  Fred's fine now, total bill
including exam,.  Rx, & microscrope of urine showing no crystals growing,
$36.00 flat.  Good vet!

Take care, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.