From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:22:12 -0600
Hi there,
1st of all I am missing Dr. Bruce Williams like everyone else.  I joined
the FML in 1995/1996 I have learned so much.

It is such a nice feeling when you are having a problem with your
ferret/ferrets and you open you email and someone has taken the time to
answer your question.  It shows that someone cares.  Also when you lose a
ferret to illness and someone drops you a e-card or a note it makes you
feel like you are not alone.  So please try to at least do what I do answer
at least one post on here per day.  Ignore the bad things and lets more
forward once again for the sake of the ferrets

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html